Chaise is a current PhD candidate in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln where he also instructs the capstone course for the Nutrition, Exercise and Health Science B.S. degree. He has been an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer since 2014 and preaches “quality over quantity” in his clients’ workouts. His specialties and passions include: regressing fundamental exercises for clients of all levels, guiding clients to performing their first pull-up and getting female clients to enjoy being strong and lifting heavy things.
• University of Nebraska – Lincoln, B.S. Nutrition,
• Exercise and Health Science – 2015
• University of Nebraska – Lincoln, M.S. Nutrition and
• Health Science – 2017
• University of Nebraska – Lincoln, PhD Nutrition &
• Exercise Physiology – 2020 (expected)